Automatic Meter Reader is an intelligent embedded device supporting GSM/GPRS/CDMA technologies. AMR reads data using proprietary/standard/international protocols from energy/water meters. The final output is sent to the data enter in common data format (CDF) which is in compliance to the MIOS and other internationally accepted standards.
Automatic Meter Reader is indigenously design and developed at its research and development centre in Hyderabad. It is a proven, rugged, compact, scalable and cost effective product. We have extensively worked on DLMS,MODBUS, IEC, PACT, PROFIBUS and various and other international standard protocols. We have rich experience in embedded system based solutions addressing critical and real time applications.
- Recommended Standard-RS-232 for 1 Meter
- Recommended Standard-RS-485 up to 32 Meter
- In Case of more than one meter, the meters can be connected to the RS-485 port and the AMR can read data from multiple meters of various makes and models using daisy chain method.
- 32 Bit AMR Core based design,
- Dual Band 850/1900 MHZ or Quad Band
- RS-232 Interface with cable options for various Meters.
- Control via AT Commands, DLMS, ICE, MODBUS,PROFIBUS protocol support
- Standard SIM interfaces
- Compact in size: 175mm(L) * 138mm(W) *58mm (H)
- Light in weight: 400gms.
- Meter Information
- Energy Snapshot Data
- Instantaneous Data
- Meter Settings Data
- Billing Information
- Transaction Data
- Load Survey Information
- Meter Health Information
- Events and Tamper Data
Features and functionalities
- GSM / GPRS
- In-built protocol conversion and auto meter detection
- Built-in wide range 3PH AC Input SMPS Power Supply
- Controller for interfacing with meter, local data storage, processing of data etc.,
- Generating and monitoring alerts
** Note: Due to continuous improvements in product enhancements, the specification shall vary.